Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When I am in europe, should I get a new cell phone or use mine

When I am in europe, should I get a new cell phone or use mine?
I am going to Europe this summer, for a couple months, spending most of my time in Italy. I currently have AT&T--the iPhone if it matters--and I want to be able to text message and use my cell phone to both european phone numbers and possibly back home to the states. I can use skype to call home i guess, as i will have my laptop, but what is the best way to still be able to text domestic and european numbers, mind you without a MAJOR fee?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Use your own phone if it's unlocked and buy a new sim card while in Italy.
2 :
Here is the best solution for you, with no major fee.. Get a Europe SIM card or Italy Sim card even before you leave from US from RebelFone. With this SIM card you can avoid heft International roaming charges from AT&T. You can use this SIM either in you own phone (ask AT&T to give you un-lock code) or get a low cost SIM & Cell Bundle from them:



Read more discussions :