Friday, December 14, 2012

I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a built in web cam and don't know how to turn it on

I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a built in web cam and don't know how to turn it on?
i want to be able to talk to my sister, since she is in Italy. But i don't know how... help please
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Start button,and type in Webcam in the search button. that usually works for my mother edit: OR if you're on Yahoo instant messenger and you have a dialogue box open with your sister, then go under"Actions" and click"Invite to view my webcam" and it'll work that way too
2 :
Download Skype, it's a free video phone. If your sister downloads it you can both see and speak to each other for free. Skype turns on your videocam when you call.



 Read more discussions :